In this position, the ideal candidate would be qualified to:
- Develop paid social media strategies and campaigns as part of larger performance marketing strategies
- Manage the day-to-day execution and own the daily optimisation tasks for paid social campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Track and manage pacing and delivery against plans and budgets
- Assist in competitive analyses around the current social media landscape, and support the team by monitoring trends, best practices, techniques, and by identifying new partners or tools that can help the team work smarter
- Display social media expertise and participate in brainstorm sessions, using a deep knowledge of platform capabilities to help teams understand strategic or creative opportunities.
- Using analytics and data to review and analyse results to inform reports for clients that showcase the value/impact of social performance-based programs
- Prepare presentations and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with clients and internal teams.
- Educate more junior members of our team, leading by example through proactive communication, time management and optimisation skills
- 2-4 years of specific experience in paid social media campaign management, preferably with all campaign, ad format and audience targeting types.
- Specialist level knowledge of paid social platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience spearheading the development of a holistic paid social strategy and translating strategy into action
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Well organised with great attention to detail.
- Ability and passion for working with junior team members, assisting them in improving their campaign management skills
- Proactive and resourceful
- Must be an excellent cultural fit – high levels of integrity, autonomy, self-motivation and have impeccable team spirit
- Expresses oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Agency experience preferred